Mobile Site

« Home | <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$> » 

Monday, January 14, 2008 

I AM Sardis

Reading: Waltke's new OT Theology
Enjoying: rolo's
Listening: muse

So, normally when I haven't posted for ages I go into this long apology/excuse as to why I haven't posted more, but for cryin' out loud... I'm under grace, baby. Now to pick up where I left off.








You’re St. Melito of Sardis!


You have a great love of history and liturgy. You’re attached to the traditions of the ancients, yet you recognize that the old world — great as it was — is passing away. You are loyal to the customs of your family, though you do not hesitate to call family members to account for their sins.

But for real, you basically copied and pasted the entire OT canon (minus Esther; bling!), and you may or may not be responsible for early anti-semitism. Also, you are probably amillenial.


Find out which Church Father you are at The Way of the Fathers!







I think this may disqualify me for my licensure...

Tags
[blogging]

Labels: , , , ,

Is that a test you had to take for a Patristics course out there? If so, dang it! why didn't I go to California? If not, do you think they'll be adopting it soon? If not, why not? and if yes, uh...

BTW, I think St. Melito would've apologized for not posting for so long.

So I guess I'm Origen. Whatever. I was pretty sure I'd be someone from the Antiochian school. Freakin allegories.
I also took some "which theologian are you" test. Turns out I'm Karl Barth and much too close for comfort to Schleirmacher.

I'm depressed. Please help. I'm still in Calvin's Institutes, I hear that's a good cure for this type of stuff.

i experienced been fairly positive I'd be somebody in the Antiochian school. Freakin allegories.
What can we do when we have many boring free time? How about try to get access to the online games? When we talk about the game, we need to talk about the WOW Gold. As the WOW is the world's most famous online game,all of us knows that we have to get the Cheap RS Gold to save money !

Post a Comment
|

Transplanted from the artic blight of Minnesota to the sunny paradise of SoCal, I am attending school and learning to say "dude." I like to think of myself as equal parts surf rash, Batman, heavy metal, Levinas, poetic license, and reformational. Other than creating blund blogs, I enjoy reading, sporting, and socializing with serious and funny people.
My profile



Web Blog

About

Email:

FAQ - Author|Site
Upcoming Events |30 Boxes|
blund Frappr Places
Looking for Poem|Eliot information?

Thunder Sites

Thunder Mobile
Thunder Photo Album
Thunder Media
Thunder Frappr Map
Thunder Directory



Popular and Favorite Posts
Liturgical Bingo: BBC
Updated Video Roundup
Levinas and the Inner Demons

Categories

under construction

Recent Posts



How does Rowling and the "Harry Potter" series stack up against Tolkien and "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy?
Rowling is the new dreamweaver. She is reigniting literature and fantasy as we know it.
Tolkien is the undisputed favorite. We have not yet seen a match for his philogistic skill.
This is apples and oranges. You might as well compare ping pong with Halo. Two different animals.
Rowling wins, but only by one quidditch goal.
Tolkien still stands, but only barely.
  
pollcode.com free polls






Firefox 2